8011 Alufoil For Food

8011 Alufoil For Food

Type :Household Foil (HHF)
Application :Widely used in household commodity packaging
Alloy :8011
Temper :O
Thickness :0.008MM-0.04MM
Width :120MM-1600MM
Surface :One side bright ,one sight matt
Packaging :Free Fumigated wooden box

Product Details

Name

Food packaging Aluminum foil jumbo roll

Alloy-temper

8011-O

Thickness

0.008mm(8micron) - 0.04mm (40micron) (tolerance:±5%)

Width

200- 1500 mm (or customized)

Weight

100 - 250kg per roll coil (or customized)

Surface

one side matte, one side bright

Core ID

Ф76mm, Ф152mm (±0.5mm)

Packaging

Free fumigated wooden box(keep us informed if any special requests)

Elongation %

≥1%

aluminium foil price

8011 alufoil for food can be used in ovens, steamers, etc. Can be directly heated on the original packaging. This is because aluminum foil has good and uniform thermal conductivity and heating effect. In addition, the use of aluminum foil packaging food also has the characteristics of high resource recovery and reuse rate. That is to protect the environment and reduce waste of resources, with good social benefits.

Aluminium food foil

Historically, aluminum foil first appeared on European markets in 2004. At that time, sales approached the point of 800 thousand tons per year. Today, almost 75% of all mined aluminum in the world is used for the manufacture of thin sheets. It is used for packing all kinds of cargo and goods. The remainder of 25% goes to the aviation, space and radio-electronic industries. In the production of pipes and cables, as well as insulation of houses, aluminum foil is also used.

8011 aluminum foil alloy

Previously, pure aluminum was used to obtain aluminum foil, today aluminum-based alloys are used, in which the proportion of pure metal ranges from 92 to 99%. The addition of alloying elements has significantly improved product quality. Made it more functional.


Aluminum foil roll jumbo

Port

Qingdao port or other main port in China


Container

20ft GP:5898mm(Length)x2352mm(Width)x2393mm(High) , loading 18~25 tons .



40ft GP:12032mm(Length)x2352mm(Width)x2393mm(High) , loading 30~40 tons.


aluminum foil packaging


Hot Tags: 8011 alufoil for food, China, manufacturers, suppliers, factory, customized, wholesale, price, in stock, made in China

Inquiry

You Might Also Like