Cold formed aluminum foil is at the heart of alu alu PA/Al/PVC sandwich foils used for pharmaceutical blister pack applications because of their inherently superior advantages. Aluminum, even in micron thickness, is the best vapor and light barrier besides providing aesthetic shine for pharmaceutical blister packs.
Cold formed alu alu foils possess distinctive features that put them in a class apart:
● 100% barrier to moisture, air, gases, light
● Maximum fracture-free forming capabilities ensures “zero defect”
● Superior process results in long term de-lamination resistance
● Wide range of color and print options
● Superior forming characteristics
● Excellent thermal stability
● USFDA approved—active drug master filed
Key Benefits of using Cold formed alu-alu foil for blister packs:
● The most rigorous quality checks at all stages to ensure peace of mind and guaranteed risk free use
● Maximum protection and extended shelf life
● Consistency, reliability and affordability
1. Q: What’s your delivery time?
A:About 15-35working days .
2. Q: What’s your production capacity?
A: About 2000 ton per month.
3.Q: What’s your payment term?
A: We accept T/T, L/C, Western Union, Paypal, and Cash.
4.Q: Do you provide free sample? And how many days it will take?
A: Yes, we can provide free sample, of course it is better if you would like to pay the courier charge.
5.Q:What certification do you have for your products?
A:We can provide the certification that your country requires.
6.Q:Can you customize the product as requirements?
A:Yes ,we can customize the size,etc.
A:To get an accurate quotation, pls provide the following details:
Size(width ,thickness)/quantity/application/packaging way