Core Inner Dia.
Electronics, Household, Pharmaceutic, Waterproof
Wrapped with Plastic Film, Packed in Wooden Cases
Aluminum Foil for Waterproof Using Material Applications
1. For constructional exterior curtain walls, aluminum composite panel.
2. Widely used in exhibition, stores, offices, banks, hotels, restaurants and apartments.
3. Decorative renovation for storey-added old buildings, facades, roofing.
4. Indoors decoration for interior walls, ceilings, bathrooms, kitchens, balconies and subway.
5. Advertisement board, display platforms, billboards and signboards.
6. Wallboard and ceilings for tunnels.
7. Raw materials in industrial purpose.
8. Material used for vehicle bodies, yachts and boat.
Because Aluminum Foil for Waterproof Using Material has soft texture, good ductility and silver white luster, if the rolled sheet is mashed on the offset paper with materials such as sodium silicate, aluminum foil can be formed and printed on it. However, aluminum foil itself is easy to be oxidized and darkened, and its color will change due to friction or contact, so it is not suitable for hot embossing of book covers that need to be preserved for a long time.