Aluminum alloys are lighter in weight and higher in strength, and are therefore widely used in the manufacture of aircraft, automobiles, and rockets.
1. Due to its good electrical and thermal conductivity, aluminum can be used as an ultra-high voltage cable material. High purity aluminum has better performance.
2. Aluminum is highly reductive at high temperatures and can be used to smelt high melting point metals. (This method of smelting metal is called "aluminum heat method")
3. Aluminum is malleable and can be made into aluminum foil for packaging.
4. Aluminum is a metal, so it can be recycled, but the recovery rate is not high.
5. The corrosion resistance of aluminum (especially oxidation, because its oxide alumina increases the corrosion resistance and heat resistance of aluminum), the appearance is good, the price is moderate, and it is the material of choice for computer case.
In the past 50 years, aluminum has become one of the most widely used metals in the world. In addition to the above, in the construction industry, aluminum is widely used due to its stability in air and excellent appearance after anodizing; aluminum alloy materials are also widely used in the aviation and defense military departments; Commonly used high-strength steel wire reinforced aluminum cable; container transportation, daily necessities, household appliances, machinery and equipment, etc. all require a large amount of aluminum.