The source of aluminum foil is very extensive, mainly from cigarettes, food and pharmaceutical packaging. Its main component is aluminum metal, which has high economic and social value of recycling. Through experimental research, the optimal conditions and application scope of polyaluminum chloride made of waste aluminum foil have certain practical significance in improving resource utilization and protecting the environment.
Characteristics of aluminum foil:
1. The surface of the aluminum foil is extremely clean and hygienic, and no bacteria or microorganisms can grow on its surface.
2. Aluminum foil is a non-toxic packaging material that can be in direct contact with food without any concern that can endanger human health.
3, aluminum foil is a tasteless and odorless packaging material, will not make the packaged food have any odor.
4. If the aluminum foil itself is not volatile, it and the packaged food will never dry or shrink.
5. There is no oil penetration in the aluminum foil at high temperature or low temperature.
6. Aluminum foil is an opaque packaging material, so it is a good packaging material for products irradiated by sunlight, such as margarine.
7. Aluminum foil has good plasticity, so it can be used to package products of various shapes. It can also be used to create containers of various shapes.
8. The aluminum foil has a large hardness and a large tensile strength, but its tear strength is small, so it is easily torn.
9. The aluminum foil itself cannot be heated and sealed, and it must be coated with a heat-sensitive material such as pe to be heat-sealed.
10. When aluminum foil is in contact with other heavy metals or heavy metals, there may be adverse reactions.