The main cause of corrosion of aluminum foil is that the product is damp or encounters water during the production process and during the circulation. Therefore, the control of the corrosion of the aluminum foil is mainly to prevent the aluminum foil from contacting the water.
Aluminum foil roll features:
1. From the production of aluminum foil to the transportation, all aspects of storage may cause corrosion of the aluminum foil coil.
2. Annealed aluminum foil is more susceptible to corrosion than unannealed aluminum foil.
3. Corrosion occurs mostly in wet and rainy seasons
4. Corroded aluminum foil roll, generally no corrosion on the edges.
Aluminum foil coil anti-corrosion measures:
1. Strengthen the management of the air dryer to ensure that there is no moisture in the compressed air.
2. Strengthen the management of rolling oil, and its water content is controlled below 400X0.000001.
3. The packaging of aluminum foil rolls should be sealed and the appropriate amount of desiccant should be placed in each roll.
4. The wooden shaft of the packing box, the humidity of the box board is not more than 18%, and the temperature of the packaging aluminum foil is not more than 45 degrees Celsius.
5. Do not open the sealed package immediately from the low temperature area to the area where the temperature is high and the humidity is high.
6. In the workshop, there is a leak in the roof of the warehouse, and there is no place to put aluminum foil in the snow.
7. When transporting aluminum foil from the low temperature zone to the high temperature zone, it is necessary to strengthen the sealing of the package and, if necessary, add a desiccant.