The aluminum foil itself is a hot conductor. It is basically not able to maintain the heat preservation effect, and it will also accelerate the loss of heat. Therefore, when it is used, it is wrapped with some insulation cotton and then wrapped with aluminum foil. The aluminum foil is actually the conduction of the external temperature to protect the temperature inside from the outside world. In fact, the insulation is insulated cotton. With heat insulation, waterproof and other functions, aluminum foil has a very low solar radiation absorption coefficient, which can isolate most of the heat transfer.
Aluminum foil insulation material is the best insulation material at present. It has light weight, low thermal conductivity, good heat resistance, aging resistance, easy adhesion to other materials, and does not produce excellent properties such as droplets. It is widely used in roofs and walls. , ceilings, floors, doors and windows, etc. as insulation materials.
Advantages of aluminum foil for insulation materials
(1) Simplified construction to avoid waste;
(2) It is not necessary to set the roof exhaust system;
(3) The waterproof layer is protected from thermal stress, ultraviolet rays and other factors to damage the waterproof layer;
(4) Excellent moisture resistance makes it have long-term stable thermal insulation performance and compressive strength;
(5) It can maintain long-term thermal insulation function, and its durability is equivalent to the life of the building;
(6) The hydrophobic insulation material can be cut and processed by electric heating wire or bullying with conventional tools, and the construction is quick and easy;
(7) In the future, the roof maintenance will not damage the materials, which is convenient and simple;
(8) The use of high-efficiency insulation materials meets the development direction of building energy-saving technologies.