Merry Christmas! happy New Year! When it comes to Christmas, you have to say that the mouth-watering food in the festival. For example: roasted turkey for Christmas, and various types of baked bread, etc. These cooking tools that represent the taste of Christmas in memory are indispensable tools for the oven and aluminum foil.
The warm temperature of the oven can make people feel happy, and aluminum foil is another important product that brings warmth to Christmas masterpieces. Don't look at a thin piece of aluminum foil, its role cannot be ignored. Aluminum foil paper has strong thermal conductivity, which can better transfer heat to food and make food more delicious. At the same time, it has a strong seal, which can prevent food from losing water during cooking. These characteristics make it Christmas. One of the most frequently used tools in baking.
Here are some tips for using aluminum foil:
1. Directly used in open flame cooking will cause the aluminum foil to melt. Please use it on cooking utensils.
2. Long-term contact with salty and acidic foods may cause discoloration or honeycomb.
3. Storage in high temperature places may cause discoloration of aluminum foil.
4. Do not use in a microwave oven.
5. The aluminum foil has sharp edges, please use it with care. Keep out of reach of children.
This aluminum foil used for baking is 8011-0 household aluminum foil. HTMM Company focuses on aluminum foil deep processing. The produced 8011 aluminum foil has a clean appearance, uniform thickness, hygienic and shiny appearance. Products are sold all over the world, adhering to the business philosophy of good faith cooperation and high quality, and have been recognized by the industry. Friends are welcome to come to consult!
HENAN TENDELI METALLURGICAL MATERIALS CO.,LTD
Addresss: NO.7,ANZHANG ROAD,BEIGUAN DISTRICT,ANYANG,HENAN,CHINA